We’re in the final stretch of our campaign.
That means there are a lot of late nights at the Holcomb Crew HQ, and that means our team has been ordering a lot of late night pizza to keep us going. It’s one of our favorite foods, and we’ve tried more than our fair share of pizza joints across our state.
It’s so important that we support these small businesses and job creators in our communities. They’ve adjusted their way of doing business to keep it safe (so check for amended hours!) — and we, too, must do our part to follow all local health guidelines while chowing down.
Let’s (safely) support our local pizzeria — and here’s a few of our favorites.
- Arni’s – Arni’s originally opened at the Market Square Shopping Center in Lafayette in 1966! They now bring their old-school style pizzas to 18 Indiana locations!
- Bazbeaux Pizza, Downtown Indy, Carmel & Broad Ripple – Bazbeaux is no stranger to the “Best Pizza in Indianapolis” title. They have 3 convenient locations where you can try out their pies!
- Big Woods Pizza – Nashville, Speedway, Bloomington, Franklin, Noblesville – Big Woods Pizza is always a fun environment with great beverages and unique pizzas. Be sure to stop by if you’re nearby.
- Brozinni Pizzeria – Indianapolis Southside – The Almost World Famous Garlic Knuckles, and a giant slice of New York-style pizza are must-tries!
- King Dough Pizza – Indianapolis Holy Cross neighborhood – King Dough has something for everyone with vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free pizzas and amazing salads.
- Mad Anthony’s Brewing Company – Fort Wayne, Auburn, Warsaw, Angola – Are you a fan of Chicago-style deep dish? You have to check out Mad Anthony’s and enjoy deep-dish pies in a unique place.
- Miller Pizza Co. – Gary – Unbelievable Chicago-style pizza conveniently located near the South Shore Line? You don’t need to cross the state line to get some great deep dish. Sign us up!
- Mother Bear’s Pizza – Bloomington – The students and staff of IU have voted Mother Bear’s best pizza in Bloomington for ten straight years!
- Mozzi’s Pizza – Greenfield – As a basketball fan, Eric (and really, all Hoosiers) can appreciate the basketball memorabilia, signatures, jerseys and magazines on display here. Make sure to try the cinnamon dessert pizza!
- New Bethel Ordinary – Wanamaker – This place is anything but ordinary. The pizza’s worth the wait, and there’s no need to order extra cheese. Trust us, they’ve got you covered with cheese.
- The Original Bill Bobe’s Pizzeria, Vincennes – Follow Eric’s lead, and get the Farouk Special. Trust us on this one.
- Perillo’s Pizzeria – North Salem – Located in a converted former doctor’s office, Perillo’s is a small-town gem owned by a former chef from Sicily. Try the garlic rolls! Cash only.
- Pizza King – Once you’re seated, don’t be alarmed by the red phone – that’s how you order!
- Puccini’s Pizza & Pasta, Indianapolis, Hamilton County, West Lafayette – You have to try their famous Campfire pizza- it’s made with smoked sausage, sweet onion marmalade, gorgonzola and fresh rosemary.
- Rocco’s, South Bend – Authentic Italian food with a unique family story! You can enjoy incredible pizza made from scratch, made the same way the original Rocco made it in 1951.
- Turoni’s Pizzery & Brewery, Evansville, Newburgh – We don’t know what’s in their secret sauce but we do know that it’s delicious.
- Union Jack Pub, Broad Ripple & Westfield – Incredible community atmosphere and great food — what’s not to like!
- 450 North Brewing Company, Columbus – Pizza and beer. That’s all we have to say.
Happy pizza eating!