With this week’s official start of spring, Governor Eric Holcomb officially kicked off the launch of the 2019 Next Level Roads construction season! And for Hoosiers, this means big improvements are on the way for Indiana’s roads and bridges. In 2019, you can expect to see:
• More than 1,100 state construction projects
• More than $2 billion in investment
• 3,700 lane miles of pavement resurfaced/reconstructed
• 650 state bridges rehabbed/replaced
• 60 safety/traffic improvement projects
This is all part of Governor Holcomb’s commitment to long-term, sustainable investment into Indiana’s infrastructure. Through Next Level Roads, Indiana is investing more than $10 billion into construction and maintenance projects over the next five years and $30 billion over the next 20 years!