Can you feel it?
Fall is in the air, and it’s a perfect time to explore Indiana’s great outdoors.
Eric, Janet and Henry love taking advantage of Indiana’s natural beauty and have spent a lot of time taking in the majestic views that our state has to offer. We hope that you get lots of time to explore the great outdoors this fall, and we put together a list of Indiana’s best views to help guide your fall activities!
Check out our list below — we hope it inspires you to go on some road trips and adventures this fall!
- Overlook Restaurant, Leavenworth – Want to enjoy a burger and a beer while looking at a gorgeous view of the Ohio River? Say no more — the Overlook Restaurant is for you. Be sure to stop by if you’re passing through Leavenworth!
- The Point, Hanover College – Hanover is one of the most beautiful schools in the entire country, and The Point is one of the biggest reasons why. Stop by, tour the historic college, and be sure to snap a picture with the Ohio River in the background!
- West Baden Springs – Beautiful hot springs and the West Baden Springs Hotel aren’t the only reason to stop by — it’s also the birthplace of Hoosier legend Larry Bird! Book a getaway and take a step back in time.
- Touchdown Jesus – Facing Notre Dame’s football stadium, the facade of the Theodore Hesburgh Library is certainly a sight to behold in South Bend. It’s become a familiar sight on fall Saturdays for anyone tuning into a Notre Dame game!
- Brown County State Park – An Indiana natural treasure, it’s one of our most beautiful state parks. Be sure to climb the 90’ Fire Tower and get an amazing view of the hills o’ Brown!
- Turn 4 in the Grandstand at the Indy 500 – The smell of gasoline, the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat…you can’t beat Turn 4 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. We weren’t able to pack the grandstand this year, but we’ll be back before we know it.
- Indiana Dunes National & State Parks – You can’t beat the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Take a stroll through some of the 50 miles of trails and check out some of Indiana’s most beautiful and unique natural resources.
That’s our list for this week! Thank you for reading.
-Your Holcomb Crew