It was a BIG week for jobs and economic development in Indiana! Thanks to Governor Eric Holcomb’s leadership and Indiana’s pro-growth business environment, this week companies pledged to create 1,180 new Hoosier jobs in the coming years, with jobs announcements in Shelbyville, North Vernon, New Albany and Carmel. Check it out!
Greenleaf Foods, SPC
– Canada-based food company picked Shelbyville for North America’s largest plant-based protein facility and up to 460 new Hoosier jobs
– Medical revenue cycle management solutions provider will nearly double its headquarters footprint in Carmel, with plans to create up to 300 new jobs
Decatur Plastics Products
– Manufacturer of custom injection-molded plastics parts and components is expanding in North Vernon, creating up to 70 new jobs
– Global technology consulting firm is expanding and opening a new digital training center in Carmel, creating up to 300 new jobs.
HMS Global Maritime and American Queen Steamboat Company
– Marine management and operations company is growing in New Albany and creating up to 50 new jobs.